Enrich your knowledge at the leading research and education conference 2024
What to Expect at Education Conference 2024 – ARECONF
This is a global platform unlike any other. ARECONF 2024 presents a world-class experience to all its attendees as well as presenters. This education conference will delve into the latest developments and practices in the world of applied research. Previously, held as an e-learning conference, this event will be held on-site this year. Of course, we still continue to maintain strict hygienic measures to keep all our participants and staff safe, as well as offer a virtual attendance option.
Our past education conferences have seen participants and presenters from several countries: Australia, the United States, Canada, Croatia, Malaysia, Iran, South Africa, China, Albania, and many more. We hope to see even more international attendees as we continue to build this conference to be a highly informative and useful event.
Join this conference to observe, learn, and interact with a variety of accomplished academics, scholars, and leaders about all the fascinating discoveries in this field. Additionally, discuss and debate the common problems and challenges seen here, as well as come up with practical solutions. Finally, you can speak about your research or get published in distinguished academic journals.
Topics Featured at Education Conferences 2024
Explore a diverse selection of themes and topics. We are looking for submissions related to the mentioned topics and more:
Education, e-Learning, English and Foreign Language Teaching (ELT/FLT), Learning and Teaching.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants, and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy, and relevance to the conference themes and topics.
Speaking Possibilities at ARECONF 2024
Want to present your research and findings but need the right platform? Look no further.
Become a speaker at this prestigious international conference on education and present your work to a varied and international audience as well as academic experts and peers. You may choose to present orally or virtually, or even present a poster.
What You Gain From Speaking at Education Conference
You will enjoy numerous benefits from speaking at this premier event:
- Introduce your findings to a host of academics, researchers, scholars, and other major stakeholders, thereby gaining authority and recognition in your field.
- Increase the possibilities of collaborations and partnerships with fellow researchers.
- Identify and discuss the main concerns in this field, as well as put together effective solutions for them.
- Encourage and inspire others to start or present their research!
The program of this event boasts a high quality of structure and material due to the standards maintained by the scientific committee. It is made up of several formidable members who work hard to uphold this benchmark.
All entries that are received are scrutinized according to their caliber, originality, and relevancy to the subject. Moreover, they also go through a double-blind peer review to ensure impartiality and integrity of the process.
Learn how to improve the quality of your work, increase your field of research, or even work under global academic experts and scholars.
Get Published at ARECONF 2024
Don’t miss the chance to get featured in esteemed academic journals at this educational academic international education conferences 2024. Boost your academic career, get involved in exclusive academic and research communities, inspire others to get published and discover good networks and grant opportunities.
Plagiarism and Ethics policies
The 6th International Conference on Applied Research in Education follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the top education conferences 2024 first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
All accepted and registered abstracts will be published in the global education conference proceeding All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with ISBN Number. in soft form. All full papers sent for conferences in education proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Make sure to add ARECONF to your education conferences calendar
28 June 2024
Early Registration Deadline
20 March 2024
Late Registration Deadline
04 July 2024
19 – 21 July 2024
What You Gain from This Education Conference
- Form good connections and links: Since this event will be attended by a myriad of experts, researchers, and scholars, it is ideal for establishing networks and partnerships. You may also engage in thought-provoking discussions and debates about the future of education and research, the newest trends and developments seen, as well as the pressing concerns seen here, and how to solve them.
- Get educated: Witness skilled presenters talk about the latest developments and practices in their fields. Get inspired to start your own research and implement these new methods and practices.
- Showcase your research: Enjoy an international platform where you can show off your work. Furthermore, interact and converse with global educators and experts about your findings, and also enhance your public speaking skills.
- Visit a new place: Enjoy the double benefits from this event. You can enrich your mind while discovering and exploring a new city.
- Boost your resume: Impress potential employers or grant providers by attending or presenting at international education conferences in 2024.
- Compete for awards: Receive awards in the categories of the best student or best presenter at the end of the event.
- Become a published researcher: Getting published in academic journals can help you advance your academic career, open up new collaborative opportunities, get you into extensive academic groups, and much more.
Assoc. Prof. Koichiro Kitamura
Dr. Miguel Ferrando-Rocher
Prof. Anna Hakobjanyan
Dr. Asma Ahmed
Dr. Saadet Ider
Asst. Prof. Emily Hicks
Dr. Deniz Gyger Gaspoz
Dr. Birute Zygaitiene
Ph.D. Beth Bassima Bakkar
Prof. Frederic Fovet
Prof. Dr. Julia Torres
Dr. George Cremona
An international conference on education for the world's top academics
Who should attend
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Education, Teaching and Learning.
Be the best presenter
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International Conference.Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge
Discover the Iconic City of Copenhagen
Copenhagen is one of the most fantastic Scandinavian cities and the center of the most dynamic region in Europe, the resund Region. The city is one of Europe’s oldest capitals with an exclusive royal touch – the monarchy in Denmark is the oldest in the world. Because of the fascinating architecture, many parks, gourmet restaurants and other attractions Copenhagen is a very popular place to be. Copenhagen has been nominated the best city by several organizations for livability, sustainability and other factors. In Copenhagen you will find a wide range of entertainment, culture and shopping. You can enjoy a continental atmosphere and visit the classic destinations such as Tivoli Gardens amusement park and the Copenhagen Zoo. The city is historic and at the same time very youthful and innovative. Many visitors come here to enjoy the great food. There are plenty of well-known gourmet restaurants, many nightlife spots with beer gardens and the traditional Danish open-faced sandwiches.
From the sea, to hills, to rivers, to vineyards — each and every spot is gorgeous and a true paradise for nature lovers! Join our free one-day guided tour to discover this historic city.
Registration for ARECONF 2024
Register for this education conference as a participant or speaker. You may even choose to present or attend virtually if you prefer.