Enrich your knowledge at the leading research and education conference 2023
What to Expect at Education Conference 2023 – ARECONF
This is a global platform unlike any other. ARECONF 2023 presents a world-class experience to all its attendees as well as presenters. This education conference will delve into the latest developments and practices in the world of applied research. Previously, held as an e-learning conference, this event will be held on-site this year. Of course, we still continue to maintain strict hygienic measures to keep all our participants and staff safe, as well as offer a virtual attendance option.
Our past education conferences have seen participants and presenters from several countries: Australia, the United States, Canada, Croatia, Malaysia, Iran, South Africa, China, Albania, and many more. We hope to see even more international attendees as we continue to build this conference to be a highly informative and useful event.
Join this conference to observe, learn, and interact with a variety of accomplished academics, scholars, and leaders about all the fascinating discoveries in this field. Additionally, discuss and debate the common problems and challenges seen here, as well as come up with practical solutions. Finally, you can speak about your research or get published in distinguished academic journals.
Topics Featured at Education Conferences 2023
Explore a diverse selection of themes and topics. We are looking for submissions related to the mentioned topics and more:
Education, e-Learning, English and Foreign Language Teaching (ELT/FLT), Learning and Teaching.
This conference is a prestigious event, organized to provide an international platform for academicians, researchers, managers, industrial participants, and students to share their research findings with global experts. All full paper submissions will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research depth, accuracy, and relevance to the conference themes and topics.
Speaking Possibilities at ARECONF 2023
Want to present your research and findings but need the right platform? Look no further.
Become a speaker at this prestigious international conference on education and present your work to a varied and international audience as well as academic experts and peers. You may choose to present orally or virtually, or even present a poster.
What You Gain From Speaking at Education Conference
You will enjoy numerous benefits from speaking at this premier event:
- Introduce your findings to a host of academics, researchers, scholars, and other major stakeholders, thereby gaining authority and recognition in your field.
- Increase the possibilities of collaborations and partnerships with fellow researchers.
- Identify and discuss the main concerns in this field, as well as put together effective solutions for them.
- Encourage and inspire others to start or present their research!
The program of this event boasts a high quality of structure and material due to the standards maintained by the scientific committee. It is made up of several formidable members who work hard to uphold this benchmark.
All entries that are received are scrutinized according to their caliber, originality, and relevancy to the subject. Moreover, they also go through a double-blind peer review to ensure impartiality and integrity of the process.
Learn how to improve the quality of your work, increase your field of research, or even work under global academic experts and scholars.
Get Published at ARECONF 2023
Don’t miss the chance to get featured in esteemed academic journals at this educational academic conference. Boost your academic career, get involved in exclusive academic and research communities, inspire others to get published and discover good networks and grant opportunities.
Plagiarism and Ethics policies
The 5th International Conference on Applied Research in Education follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-377-7 in soft form. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Make sure to add ARECONF to your education conferences calendar
29 Sepetmebr 2023
01 May 2023
10 October 2023
20 – 22 October 2023
What You Gain from This Education Conference
- Form good connections and links: Since this event will be attended by a myriad of experts, researchers, and scholars, it is ideal for establishing networks and partnerships. You may also engage in thought-provoking discussions and debates about the future of education and research, the newest trends and developments seen, as well as the pressing concerns seen here, and how to solve them.
- Get educated: Witness skilled presenters talk about the latest developments and practices in their fields. Get inspired to start your own research and implement these new methods and practices.
- Showcase your research: Enjoy an international platform where you can show off your work. Furthermore, interact and converse with global educators and experts about your findings, and also enhance your public speaking skills.
- Visit a new place: Enjoy the double benefits from this event. You can enrich your mind while discovering and exploring a new city.
- Boost your resume: Impress potential employers or grant providers by attending or presenting at international education conferences in 2023.
- Compete for awards: Receive awards in the categories of the best student or best presenter at the end of the event.
- Become a published researcher: Getting published in academic journals can help you advance your academic career, open up new collaborative opportunities, get you into extensive academic groups, and much more.
Dr. Shanti Tejwani
Principal at Shri Vaishnav College of Teachers Training, affiliated with Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, (Madhya Pradesh, India)
Presentation Title: Activity Based Learning and 360 Degree Evaluation: Need of the Society
Ph.D. Beth Bassima Bakkar
Prof. Frederic Fovet
Prof. Dr. Julia Torres
Dr. George Cremona
Dr. Maria Balatsou
Prof. Anna Hakobjanyan
Dr. Mamiko Takeuchi
Dr. Miguel Ferrando-Rocher
An international conference on education for the world's top academics
Who should attend
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Education, Teaching and Learning.
Be the best presenter
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International Conference.Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge
Discover the Iconic City of Rome
Get ready for a wonderful educational experience and explore the magical capital city of Rome. Located in the central portion of the Italian peninsula, on the Tiber River about 15 miles inland from the Tyrrhenian Sea, the scenery is just picturesque and divine. Enjoy the delicious traditional food and villages filled with rich culture, history, and art. The incredible sights and architecture will leave you in awe!
From the sea, to hills, to rivers, to vineyards — each and every spot is gorgeous and a true paradise for nature lovers! Join our free one-day guided tour to discover this historic city.
Registration for ARECONF 2023
Register for this education conference as a participant or speaker. You may even choose to present or attend virtually if you prefer.