Welcome to ARECONF
International Conference on Applied Research in Education which will be held in Warsaw, Poland during July 5-7, 2019.
ARECONF aims to bring together researchers, scientists and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Education discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
- PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 17 JUN 2019
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 26 JUN 2019
International Conference on Applied Research in Education
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
Other related topics will also be considered.
- Counselor Education
- Educational Foundations
- Education Practice trends and Issues
- Theory and Practice of Physical Education Development
- Teaching Materials and Course ware Construction
- Education and Research Management
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Teaching method Promote
- Curriculum, Research and Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Teaching Talent Training
- Special Education
- Home Education
- Elementary Education
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Comparison of Child Education in Different Countries
- Educational Administration
- Education Policy and Leadership
- Rural Education
- Student Affairs
- Lifelong Education
- Education, Research and Globalization
- Teacher Education
- Education and Management
- Continuous Education
- Higher Education
- Public Education Policy
- Comparison of Sports Education in Different Cultures
- Sports for health education
- Adult and Continuing Education
- Lifelong Learning
- Teaching and Learning
- Learning Difficulties
- Learning Psychology
- Inductive reasoning
- Machine Learning
- Language Acquisition
- Science Education
- Social Studies Education
- Business Education
- Music Education
- Art Education
- Adult Education
- Health Education
- Language Education
- Mathematics Education
- Health Education
- Human Resource Development
- Medium Education
- Assessment and Evaluation
prof. dr hab. Joanna Madalińska-Michalak
- Features at the university: Head of the Department of Didactics and Pedeutology
- University of Warsaw
PUBLISHED AND INDEXED IN VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference abstract book ISBN 978-609-8239-73-7. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
who should attend
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Education, Teaching and Learning.
BE THE BEST PRESENTER
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International Conference.Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge
City Tour is free of charge
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Warsaw famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
POLONIA PALACE HOTEL
Address: Al. Jerozolimskie 45 00-692 Warsaw, Poland.