1. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
2. The student price is only applicable to the First author who is a student currently.
3. For those listeners, who do not need to submit a paper or an abstract to the conference, we advise you to follow the registration form and finish registration. Easy and quick!
4. Please send the required documents:①final paper; ②filled registration form;③ payment proof to info[at]areconf.org to finish the registration.
Education conference 2020
As a response to the COVID-19 epidemic, the organizer offers the Pre-registration option for participating in the conference.
Once you choose the pre-registration mode and pay the relevant registration fee, you are considered as a virtual presenter. You will receive an Official Letter of Invitation issued by the organizer to facilitate your visa application. If you are interested in joining the event in person, and the travel limitations are lifted, shifting to Oral or Poster presentation mode by paying the extra fee needed for Regular registration will be available.
As another option, you can be transferred to another future conference. Below please find the link of a few upcoming conferences in Education, Teaching and Learning field:
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
1. 15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster Presentation for every author and presenter
2. Conference Proceeding for participants who registered with paper.
3. Conference program for all participants
4. Certificate of participation for all participants
5. Lunch, coffee breaks for all participants
6. All sessions are available to all participants
7. City Tour for all participants
Mindful of the unprecedented nature of the current environment due to COVID-19, we have updated our cancellation policy to better accommodate the needs of our participants. Should you be unable to attend the event in person, you will be given the option of either (1) joining online as a virtual participant, or (2) receiving credit that you can use towards attendance of another conference by GLOBALKS or the same conference the following year.
You can pay the fees for ARECONF conference through online payment which is listed in REGISTRATION form
The first payment method is recommended, but if you cannot pay with credit card, please register by bank transfer.
Bank: AB Šiaulių Bankas, Legal entity code 112025254
Company: MB “Mokslinės leidybos deimantas” company code 304744558
Account No: LT517180300031467607
After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.