1. At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay the registration by the requested registration deadline.
2. The student price is only applicable to the First author who is a student currently.
4. Please send the required documents:①final paper; ②filled registration form;③ payment proof to info[at]areconf.org to finish the registration.
Conference registration fee
Deadline: 24 October 2022
Deadline: 23 January 2023
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
1. 15 minutes Oral presentation / Poster Presentation for every author and presenter
2. Conference Proceeding for participants who registered with paper.
3. Conference program for all participants
4. Certificate of participation for all participants
5. Lunch, coffee breaks for all participants
6. All sessions are available to all participants
7. City Tour for all participants
In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately the registration fees are not refundable.
The first payment method is recommended, but if you cannot pay with credit card, please register Beneficiary MOKSLINES LEIDYBOS DEIMANTAS MB
IBAN LT56 3250 0812 1155 4762
Beneficiary address Vlado Nagevičiaus gatvė 3, 09129, Vilnius, Lithuania
Bank / Payment institution Revolut Bank UAB
Bank / Payment institution address Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130, Vilnius, Lithuania
Intermediary BIC - CHASDEFX
After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.