Teacher education conferences 2020
We are delighted to announce the 2nd International Conference on Applied Research in Education! Built on the success of the 2019 event, the 2020 edition promises to be even bigger and better. It will take place on the 4th – 6th of September in Prague, Czech Republic.
With members of the academia traveling to Prague from all over the world – Australia, the United States, Canada, Croatia, Malaysia, Iran, South Africa, China, Albania, etc. – this is a fantastic opportunity for you to not only enhance your knowledge, but to help shape the future of education. We’ll be discussing the latest trends in the field, identify common challenges, and try to find practical solutions.
All attendees will be invited to join a free guided tour of Prague – a gem of the CEE region. With its historic bridges and streets and modern architecture, the city is as vibrant as it is culturally significant.
What are you waiting for? Register now!
PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 10 August, 2020
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: 20 August, 2020
Your health and safety is of utmost importance to us. That’s why we take every precaution possible to create a safe learning environment, which includes:
- Distribution of medical masks and gloves to all participants. We will be strictly enforcing the rule to wear the mask at all times during the conference.
- Disinfection of the premises. The venue will be thoroughly disinfected before the event, following each conference day, and during breaks in between presentations.
- Disinfection of the equipment. Following each presentation, all equipment, including the laptop and slide pointers, will be thoroughly disinfected.
- Distanced seating. The seating will be arranged so that each participant is able to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Packaged meals. As opposed to a more traditional buffet, the participants will be catered packaged meals, which are prepared in accordance with WHO’s food safety guidance.
Teacher education conferences 2020
Be an oral presenter of the conference and present your research to a truly international audience. Presentation slots are limited, so early submission is strongly encouraged. Send your abstract today.
Submit your research paper to be a poster presenter and show your research work to the global conference audience.
If you can’t attend the conference in person but want to share your research with our international community, join as a virtual presenter.
PUBLISHED AND INDEXED IN VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL JOURNALS
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding ISBN 978-609-485-052-3. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
who should attend
Our event is designed for members of the academia and non-profit, public, and private sector members who are interested in the latest research and academic developments in the field of Education, Teaching and Learning.
BE THE BEST PRESENTER
Be the Best Presenter and Best Student in an International Conference.Get rewards to your commitment, knowledge and be a partner to revolutionize the research by building the arch of knowledge
ONE-DAY CITY TOUR IS FREE OF CHARGE
We would also like to offer the participants a one-day city tour free of charge. Great chance for participants to mingle around as well as appreciate the city of Prague famous for its vibrant culture, architecture, Art scenes and excellent cuisines. organizing committee will offer the participants a city tour free of charge.
Address: Letenská 120/5, 118 00 Malá Strana, Czechia
teaching conference, teaching conference 2020, teaching conferences 2020, teacher education conferences 2020